D & I Training
The American Conference on Diversity delivers highly rated, customized workplace diversity and professional-development trainings to companies large and small. Now more than ever, there’s a need to create inclusive and welcoming workplace environments to build productive, efficient teams. Services also include professional development to address disruptive and discriminatory behaviors of individuals in the workplace. Our sessions are designed to provide a learning atmosphere that allows individuals to confront their own personal bias and prejudices and engage in open and honest dialogue
Workshops are meaningful and relevant to the current climate of your workplace. Our focus is on:
- Building awareness on key elements of an inclusive workplace as well as the role and responsibility of employees to set the tone for respectful culture.
- Cultivating teamwork to develop diversity goals that are realistic and generate measurable outcomes.
The American Conference on Diversity is committed to providing quality professional development opportunities and creative adult educational models to focus on diversity and inclusion issues within the workplace. Our training services are ideal for Employee Resource Groups, Community Organizations, Professional Associations, Diversity Councils, and Management Teams
Delivery Options at Affordable Rates
- Half-day (3-4 hours)
- Full-day (5-8 hours)
- Multiple Sessions (minimum of 2 hours required per session)
- Retreats (single day and/or overnight)
Programs focused on:
- Implicit Bias/Unconscious Bias
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Building Inclusive Workplaces
- Inclusive Leadership
- Systemic and Institutional Oppression
- Intersections of Diversity and Social Justice
- Customized programs can be designed to meet your needs
For more information about our Workplace Programs or to arrange for us to work with your organization, contact us at 732-875-0033 or email DITraining@AmericanConferenceOnDiversity.org.