Commercial Real Estate Reception & Awards
The Commercial Real Estate
2018 Reception & Awards Ceremony
October 17, 2018
Celebrating ACOD’s 70th Anniversary: Generation to Generation
Honoring: KRE Group
This annual industry benefit raises funds to provide support to ACOD programs that promote understanding and respect among all races, religions and cultures. Schools need education and training support to address bullying and violence in their schools and don’t have the resources. This benefit event helps us provide scholarships to students and schools so they may attend our Lead for Diversity Institute.
Special Thanks to our 2018 sponsors!
70th Anniversary Sponsor: The KRE Group
Vice Chairs: Mountain Development Corp., NJ Natural Gas, PNC Bank, TriState, Capital Bank, and Valley National Bank
Sponsors: Kamson Corporation, M&T Bank, and Reed Smith LLP
LFD Sponsors: Investors Bank and Cali/Roseland
Patron: Elberon Development Group, Landmark Companies, LLC, Matrix and Cushman & Wakefield.
Previous Event Topics and Honorees:
- 2017 Honoree: George Sowa, CEO Greater Trenton
- 2016 Honoree: Realogy
- 2015 Honoree: Michael G. McGuinness, CEO, NAIOP New Jersey
- 2002 What Developers Want – New Jersey Municipalities, December 2002
- 1996 Navigating the Regulatory Maze” New Jersey Municipalities, November 1996
- 1994 Fix Focus to Spur Slowed State Growth” Rutgers University Center for Urban Policy Research Report