The BOARD BANK’S™ goal is to assist New Jersey foundation and non-profit boards reflect the communities they serve. Participation in the BOARD BANK provides you with access to a diverse pool of potential board members.
There is no fee to being a BOARD BANK™ Member. All BOARD BANK™ Members will participate in a half-day board leadership orientation and full day Leading With Diversity programs.
BOARD BANK™ MEMBERS must adhere to all Federal and State regulations pertaining to 501(c)3 organizations, be registered as a NJ Charitable organization and submit:
- IRS letter of non-profit determination
- list of Board of Directors, with affiliation
- latest annual report or brochure
- current Form 990
- brief (one page) organizational history, and
- complete and submit the application, below.
These documents can be submitted by email by clicking here.
Please complete and submit the BOARD BANK Member Application. You will receive confirmation of MEMBERSHIP once we have received and reviewed all documents and your application.