American Conference on Diversity workplace diversity training and professional development services are provided to a myriad of local, statewide, national, and international clients headquartered in New Jersey and the tri-state area. Our clients include companies representing utility, financial, insurance, healthcare, education, dance, theatrical and arts institutions. We provide interactive, small and large group programs and conferences as well as keynote presentations.
Our work is innovative, engaging, and ever-evolving to meet each client's needs and goals. Participants are provided with knowledge and tools that can assist their organizations beyond traditional D&I trainings.
Leaders that attend our workshops are more empowered and more informed about personnel needs within a diverse workplace, as well as developmental opportunities.
We design trainings to be meaningful and relevant for increasingly diverse workplaces.
Our sessions are geared to cultivating teamwork and generating measurable outcomes.
Our customized curriculum supports individual learning about inclusion as a gateway towards achieving cultural sensitivity.
Types of Services Provided include:
- Employee Orientations
- Focus Groups and Organizational Assessments
- Keynote Presentations
- Panels and Roundtable Discussions
- Retreats and Conferences
- Staff In-Service Training and Professional Development
- Train-the-Trainer Sessions
Popular areas of focus for our tailored trainings include:
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity
- Diversity 101
- Effective Communication
- Generational Workplace Skills
- Individual Diversity Analysis
- Leadership Development and Cultivating Teamwork
- Working with Affinity Groups, Diversity Councils, and Management Teams
Our clients feedback from these tailored training's show:
- 95% of participants said that American Conference on Diversity did a very good to excellent job in providing information that is useful to them in their leadership or professional roles.
- Over two-thirds rated the training they received very good to excellent (95% rated the training good to excellent).
For more information about our professional services or to arrange for us to work with your organization,
contact us at 732-745-9330, email Bari@AmericanConferenceOnDiversity.org .
“Diversity and Inclusion work is critical to the success of any business and there are a number of agencies and groups that you can hire to support your D&I efforts, but I know first-hand that the work of the American Conference on Diversity will transform your work environment. Their work is thought-provoking and challenges individuals to be better because they understand the true value that diversity and inclusion add to their lives inside and outside of the workplace.”